Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Original Decals

Article about: Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and helmet collecting as well. I have a quick question that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with. Has anyone ever heard of original unused decals b

tcw
    ?

Cool Original Decals

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and helmet collecting as well. I have a quick question that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with. Has anyone ever heard of original unused decals being found? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Ya they're not too uncommon. If you have a particular set your thinking about purchasing post them here and we should be able to determine their originality.

?

SS decals are nearly impossible to find.

?

Doug do you have a pair?
    Ryan

tcw
    ?

Thanks so much for the response. Still being relatively new to the hobby, I haven't reached the point to where I'm looking for an original set yet. I would have thought original decals would have gone the way of the dinasaur years ago. What kind of price are we looking at for a set? Again, thanks.

I would say about 200$ for an army decal, 150$ for a tricolour, perhaps 200$ for a Luftwaffe. As for SS let's just leave it at a lot.

tcw
    ?

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    I would say about 200$ for an army decal, 150$ for a tricolour, perhaps 200$ for a Luftwaffe. As for SS let's just leave it at a lot.
    Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it.

Original Heer decals can be had.
    Tri-colors are not often seen and I have not seen a Luft. for sale. Although I don't really look for them, I have not openly seen a SS decal that I would be willing to purchase for sale since I started collecting.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	246.2 KB 
ID:	604604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	177.0 KB 
ID:	604605  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	604606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1b.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	604607  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Echoing the words of rbminis I don't go actively searching for these, so I'm really just ball parking it based on ones of seen for sale.

tcw
    ?

I so appreciate the information and the pics rbminis. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast