Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"

Article about: Having discussions with a member here on "Shadowed" decals, thought we would share. What were they ? They were printing "offsets". Common actually. All branches of servic

Default Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"

Having discussions with a member here on "Shadowed" decals, thought we would share. What were they ?

They were printing "offsets". Common actually. All branches of service decals, mostly Police decals had printing errors, more so than the others.

This one you don't see errors on normally due to the quality of the Pocher bird. But this one, looks like the eagle is set way too high, no gap between the talons & swaz. One might question authenticity on this, but it is a good one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"   Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Interesting dots on the helmet. Have I seen this before???
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

An interesting decal indeed. Would we see the same effect on the other Heer M35s with the same lot number?

OOOH, insightful question, one in which I cannot answer. Guess it would depend on the number of decals per sheet vs. the number of helmets produced in a certain lot.

This one is applied on a minty 1939 EF...(Not my helmet) wish it was
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"   Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"  

Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"   Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"  

Pocher heer decal "beyond a shadow of a doubt"  
    Last edited by real steel; 08-16-2017 at 02:54 PM.

This looks like a registration issue, could be on the pre print side where the decal was not aligned correctly onto the printing plate.
    The lids a beauty.