Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

41 C.L./C. Mk II Canadian Army Fire services

Article about: Here I thought you guys might be getting bored of looking at 42 C.L./C. Mk II's So here is a 41 with painted capital red F on the front denoting the helmet was used by the Canadian Army Fire

?

Default 41 C.L./C. Mk II Canadian Army Fire services

Here I thought you guys might be getting bored of looking at 42 C.L./C. Mk II's
    So here is a 41 with painted capital red F on the front denoting the helmet was used by the Canadian Army Fire services she is a C.L./C. 1941 with V.M.C. 41 LINER chin strap is C-/l\ marked it has a nice patina and looks to be lightly used with the number 14 scrolled on the front and back with a grease pen.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 41 C.L./C. Mk II Canadian Army Fire services   41 C.L./C. Mk II Canadian Army Fire services  

41 C.L./C. Mk II Canadian Army Fire services   41 C.L./C. Mk II Canadian Army Fire services  

41 C.L./C. Mk II Canadian Army Fire services  

Lovely, I really need to get a Canadian helmet for my junk pile one day!

?

Rene I am your man when ever you want to do a little more horse trading PM me I like all Mk II helmets not just Canadian.
    I have three more Canadian Mk II's in the mail speeding to my door step I will post them up once they arrive

Regards Mark K

I would like to own a CDN/British Para helmet one day, with the full leather chin strap of course.

Taka

?

Hi Taka the HSAT is an iconic piece of headgear I waited a long time for my example and lost out on a few nice ones along the way .

Regards Mark K

Another nice one mate.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks Jerry just getting lucky as of late right place right time and deep enough wallet LOL.

Regards Mark K

?

Hi Mark, For British helmets its easy to tell army from civilian used ones, army are textured while civilian are smooth paint.
    How do you know this is army,would the civilian fire service have used helmets, a bit like the ARP marked ones?

?

Hi Aaron just from the very limited information I have bee n able to find on the net .
    There are no printed referances I can find in my books.
    I will see if I can add a few more details tonight after work
    I would welcome any additional information and if I am wrong would quite happily edit my post with the correct information.

Regards Mark K

?

The Canadian helmets mostly seem to be factory painted the same colour, I just wondered how you can tell the difference between military & civilian use. I know there were some helmets stamped DP&H which were for home front use, I wonder how extensive the ARP was in Canada, fire brigades, police, Ambulance, home guard & the like.
    It's so much easier to tell Brit helmets apart.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast