Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

$8 Caps i'll buy them all day long

Article about: Can we see the badge on the Canadian Cap please? Dean O

?

Very nice finds.

?

Thanks guys for the kind words. I really like the early Officers cap. Can anybody tell me more about the Canadian cap . Gary

?

Very nice the enlistedmens looks like it is from the 30s very nice officers cap

$8 all day every day.

CBH
    ?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Thanks guys for the kind words. I really like the early Officers cap. Can anybody tell me more about the Canadian cap . Gary
    I'd repost the Royal Scots hat and you'd get Mark to fill you in I'm sure . Nice deal
    Cheers Chris

Beautiful caps, and so cheap
    http://wwii-enlistment.com/record/31135154/
    I'll check for more info tomorrow.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from 38. Batterie, Heeres Küsten Artillerie Regiment 977, also from 31, 32 and 36. Batterie.

?

Some good pick ups Gary and I have to agree I would pay $8.00 all day long for those caps as to your question on the 43 dated Canadian Cap IMO it is a Canadian CWAC cap possibly other ranks .
    The cap badge has thrown me a bit of a curve though on the norm they are issued with a Canadian Woman Army Corps cap badge would you be kind enough to show a better image of the button on the side of the cap I may be able to give you a few more details .

Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images  Caps i'll buy them all day long  Caps i'll buy them all day long 
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

?

The Royal Scots badge looks like a collar as well.

nice finds

?

Mark I will post some better photos. Doug I was thinking the same thing but I don't know anything of Canadian caps. Gary

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast