Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anti-Flak Goggles

Article about: Hello gentlemen! I recently acquired these anti-flak goggles to add to my flak helmet. Whenever I see great deals, I cannot seem to pass them up as they were only \\$50! Now all I need is an o

?

Default Anti-Flak Goggles

Hello gentlemen! I recently acquired these anti-flak goggles to add to my flak helmet. Whenever I see great deals, I cannot seem to pass them up as they were only $50! Now all I need is an oxygen mask to complete the package. With the other Polaroid goggles, I may just throw them on one of my M1 helmets or something. move over!
    Enjoy.
    Anti-Flak GogglesAnti-Flak Goggles
    Anti-Flak Goggles
    Last edited by jonobo; 07-05-2013 at 01:15 AM. Reason: not a question

?

Default Re: Anti-Flak Goggles

Never seen those before, so thanks for showing. When you get the oxygen mask could you add more pics.

?

This goes on one of the flak helmets not the one shown. these are quite uncommon they do not come up for sale often good find

?

Sure thing!

?

Yes, i believe they go with the m3 helmet don't they? I suppose it's alright if i threw them on my m5 since i don't have an m3 yet...soon enough, i will...
    I've read around and people tend to say that these were often not used because of the low visability. I wouldn't blame 'em!

?

I'm sure someone at one stage was issued an M3 and was chucked a pair of these goggles to wear with it!