Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Armoured Corps MK.11

Article about: hi fellow collectors just to share my latest lid a royal Armoured Corps MK.11 Steel Helmet liner dated 1952 fitted with early brit dpm camo cover possibly a jacket hood im unsure it has a li

Default Armoured Corps MK.11

hi fellow collectors just to share my latest lid a royal Armoured Corps MK.11 Steel Helmet liner dated 1952 fitted with early brit dpm camo cover possibly a jacket hood im unsure it has a lift the dot liner suspension the chin strap is signed T,P,R, WIDDOWSON Armoured Corps MK.11Armoured Corps MK.11Armoured Corps MK.11Armoured Corps MK.11Armoured Corps MK.11Armoured Corps MK.11Armoured Corps MK.11

Default Re: Armoured Corps MK.11

They just keep coming...another great example of the not so "Main Stream" helmets on here, I like it

Keep updating us with these great lids James, it's very inspirational!

Regards,

Russ

cheers russ im glad you popped in to have a look i knew you would appreciate her ,im not touching this one just leaving her be im sure theres date stamps on the shell somewhere but im dammed if im looking just in case i do serious damage dismantling thanks again james

?

You are getting quite the collection happening there James a very Nice lid indeed .
    Is there a screw type fastener holding in the suspension system on these ?

Regards Mark K

hi mark and many thanks for your kind comments ,the screw type was found on the RAC mk1 this is the mk11 so instead has a slight depression in the crown where the line fixing stud is fitted to the lift the dot liner system thanks again james

Nice, I have a 53 dated example I left at my brothers house in 2005, I must get it back one of these days.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

very nice james great looker too,regards dave.