Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is this an Aussie or british MKII

Article about: Hi all . I pick up this MKII helmet today at a local auction. It was listed as australian . I'm unsure of how to tell the difference between an aussie / british etc etc helmet of that time I

Default Is this an Aussie or british MKII

Hi all . I pick up this MKII helmet today at a local auction. It was listed as australian . I'm unsure of how to tell the difference between an aussie / british etc etc helmet of that time I'v taken pictures of what marks I can see but I'm not sure were to look for them either . any help would be great . thanks
    matt.

Is this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKIIIs this an Aussie or british MKII

Yes, Australian Helmet No.1 Mk II late production-see this Helmet No.1, Mk.II - Australia - The Brodie Helmet and its derivatives

?

Would be nice to have an Aussie lid one day.

The most obvious clue to it being Australian is the lack of a rim trim applied to the edge. Cool lid and not a type you see in Blighty.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.