Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

BEF camo helmet

Article about: Hi guys First of all I want to apologize for still not knowing how to post a link,my son keeps showing me how but I always forget regarding the listing291638738040 on e-bay,what do you exper

?

Default BEF camo helmet

Hi guys
    First of all I want to apologize for still not knowing how to post a link,my son keeps showing me how but I always forget regarding the listing291638738040 on e-bay,what do you experts think about it?I really don't know whether it's real or not.The seller seems to be focusing his photos on what looks like a stacking mark,
    thanking you in advance
    Joe

?

Hi Joe,
    Fake, don't waste your time & money.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BEF camo helmet   BEF camo helmet  

BEF camo helmet   BEF camo helmet  

?

Thanks Aaron your're a life saver

Hi, no good as Aaron states. Looks like the background is the well known garden of a very dodgy seller on the bay! I stopped buying anything from them (even good items) when I found out that they think nothing of splitting a grouping for profit, adding items to make a grouping for profit or simply selling fakes! Leon.
    P.S. This is at least the third almost identical "cammo" in this pattern they have sold this year.

?

Hi Leon
    It's the first time I've seen this seller ,but something didn't seem right with this helmet and Aaron's and your thoughts confirmed it,
    Many thanks
    Joe

Hi,

For sure it is a fake,
    i get more pictures, at the top of the helemt, we could see that it iks a post war ABL prodution (Belgium).