Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Brit Lids

Article about: by aj4010 Thanks.I've seen that one Totenhead, a real old warrior of a helmet. Come to think of it, it would look nice next to mine as a sort of 'before and after' display A lot of history w

Default Re: Brit Lids

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    Thanks.I've seen that one Totenhead, a real old warrior of a helmet. Come to think of it, it would look nice next to mine as a sort of 'before and after' display A lot of history with that one. Nice lid.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Maybe it would look better with other lids, i would be open to sensible offers although i am in no rush to sell it

Nice helmets Andy
    I especially like your African brodie, they to seem to make a small fortune in this kind of condition. Its a nice one.
    One of them is still on my to get! list
    I also like your navy M1s that you have posted on your other thread very nice.
    All the best
    Rod

?

Quote by plumbob View Post
    Nice helmets Andy
    I especially like your African brodie, they to seem to make a small fortune in this kind of condition. Its a nice one.
    All the best
    Rod
    Thanks mate.

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Quote by plumbob View Post
    Nice helmets Andy
    All the best
    Rod
    Probably belonged to an officer, the SA one. Never used in anger.

Best Regards,

Andy.
    Last edited by aj4010; 11-20-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

very fine examples andy and well displayed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12