Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

British mark 2 tanker helmet-mint? But with unusual ear communication flaps? Help

Article about: members often ask about current prices of their displayed items. my mark 2 helmet just sold on ebay for over \\$300.00. i still do not know why my paratrooper shown in my post on this site is

Default Re: British mark 2 tanker helmet-mint? But with unusual ear communication flaps? Help

members often ask about current prices of their displayed items. my mark 2 helmet just sold on ebay for over $300.00. i still do not know why my paratrooper shown in my post on this site is attracting i watcher and over a 100 passers by. if anyone has a reason, i would like to correct my listing of that pars helmet on ebay. it has 3 days left .since i am downsizing everything i put up on this website will be sold because of my age and health. fortunately a lot of my stuff has been given to friends and museums so i can still visit my previously owned possessions.i am putting one item up on sothebys for civil war buffs or rock island auctions.i like this site to ask members questions so that i correctly list and nit innocently offer fakes as with my ss helmets on this post. i will be putting some imperial and ww2 items on the site in a few days.

?

Default Re: British mark 2 tanker helmet-mint? But with unusual ear communication flaps? Help

Hi,
    It's a post war para helmet & the starting price is to high. Post war ones would normally go for 200-300. So the starting price of nearly 400 is putting people off
    Aaron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12