Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?

Article about: I just wanted to get the boards opinion on this helmet before I sell it. I understand it to be a WWII British Paratroopers Helmet. I was also wondering if anyone could give me an approximate

Default British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?

I just wanted to get the boards opinion on this helmet before I sell it. I understand it to be a WWII British Paratroopers Helmet.

I was also wondering if anyone could give me an approximate value on it.

Thank you

British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?

?

Default Re: British Paratrooper Helmet??? Value?

Being a post war HSAT will mean the price will not be as great as if it was WW2. If selling on ebay these post war ones seem to go for anything from £185-£250. Yours seems to have lost the rubber around the liner so might not fetch a great deal. Good luck with your sale.

The liner is dated 1955, so that part at least is post war, as is probably the rest of it, though this is not my area.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks for the quick replies and info. It is a huge help in selling it. Thanks.