Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

british police mk11

Article about: just to share my first police helmet example and the type ive been after for a very long time so am pleased to find one ,the chinstrap has a number 232 i would like clarification on what thi

Default british police mk11

just to share my first police helmet example and the type ive been after for a very long time so am pleased to find one ,the chinstrap has a number 232 i would like clarification on what this means but have an inkling also the shell is stamped ROC VU 39 and the liner is stamped TTC 1940 it bears the crucible crown padbritish police mk11british police mk11british police mk11british police mk11british police mk11british police mk11british police mk11british police mk11british police mk11
    Regards James

Join the MKII Police owners club James, very nice. At a guess, the 3 digit number is the PC number.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Oh dear I think there's a bug thats doing the rounds,think we need to get vaccinated real soon before it becomes a pandemic........very nice early mk2 James with a wonderful nicely aged patina to it showing just the right amount of wear,just the way I like them mate,well done on this official Police owners club piece..........

many thanks Jerry and for confirming my thoughts on the strap numbering ,im really fond of this one and im sure will look great on the shelf next to my warden helmet ,regards james
    Regards James

many thanks jake ,not as nice as your mintier example though but im glad i joined the club
    Regards James

?

Very nice James, as Jake stated the patina is just right it really look's the part, I would imagine it will look great amongst your other fine Brit helmets.

cheers gary ,another steel pot for the pile
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    cheers gary ,another steel pot for the pile
    If collections were judged on weight,I should think your collection James would achieve Iconic status,my mind boggles how your still managing to find room in your swiss chalet...........

Hi James, well done on a nice helmet. My police lid has just turned up and it has a four digit number written on the strap, so I guess that may have been a common practice to distinguish the helmets apart once back at the station. Leon.

he he thanks jake ,well my Philosophy now is out with the new and in with the old
    Regards James

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast