I am new to this forum and have collected a number of Military helmets (mostly WWII) since the age of 6 (Ia am now 53). I have some type of Tanker's helmet. It looks like an early 60's football helmet to me except for a microphone and sealed off ear holeCan you help me identify this helmet?. Any help given will be appreciated.