Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet

Article about: Just when I thought I was done purchasing helmets for the year this little gem came up for sale and I new I had to add it to my collection if I could Canadian Produced Wolseley Pith helmets

?

Default Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet

Just when I thought I was done purchasing helmets for the year this little gem came up for sale and I new I had to add it to my collection if I could
    Canadian Produced Wolseley Pith helmets are quite scarce and I never see the Naval Pattern pith helmets come up for sale in the market place so I was quite ecstatic to be able to add this example to my shelf this morning. It is nicely marked and date stamped to December of 1942 and was produced by W M SCULLY LTD of Montreal and is in a size 6 5/8 and bares the NAVAL stamp near the domes Brass breather vent.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet   Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet  

Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet   Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet  

Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet   Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet  

Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet  

Very nice another great find before 2014 ends

Nice original un-squashed condition.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice find Mark and just in time for xmas.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Many thanks gents a very welcome addition to my collection indeed.

Regards Mark

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Nice original un-squashed condition.........!
    Was in nice Original UN-SQUASHED CONDITION Steve I went to pick it up a couple of days back and it looked like they had ran over the box with the delivery van
    THANK YOU SO MUCH CANADA POST FOR YOUR PREMIUM PARCEL SERVICE

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet   Canadian Naval Pattern Wolseley Pith Helmet  

Oh jeez mate, that is such a shocker, from a real beauty to a victim of a road crash. I hope you can get redress for this from the shippers.

I would be and then
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I am rather pissed Jerry Canadian produced Naval Pattern Wolseley pith helmets are very hard to come by I have contacted the seller and he said the box cleared US customs intact so happened once CP got it I will contact them later today and file a complaint .
    He has promised to reimburse no matter what the outcome I am just gutted took a long time to find one to add to my shelf .

Regards Mark

I would have been gutted too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Just awful ! - I can imagine your frustration.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast