Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Chinese Plum Blossom Helmet

Article about: Here's a salty survivor, a Chinese Nationalist plum blossom helmet. Thank you to Nick K for pointing me in the right direction for a proper identification. Thank you for looking.

Default Chinese Plum Blossom Helmet

Here's a salty survivor, a Chinese Nationalist plum blossom helmet. Thank you to Nick K for pointing me in the right direction for a proper identification. Thank you for looking.
    Chinese Plum Blossom HelmetChinese Plum Blossom HelmetChinese Plum Blossom HelmetChinese Plum Blossom HelmetChinese Plum Blossom HelmetChinese Plum Blossom Helmet

?

I'm not a plum blossom type of guy, But a cool looking helmet.
    It would have an interesting history considering the Chinese Nationalist connection.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

A first for me. Thanks for showing. Is this the original paint or has it been repainted?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It has been repainted. From what little information I have found on these, they were copied from the Japanese 1922 cherry blossom helmet. I guess most examples that are found are in semi relic condition just like this one.