MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Civil defense helmet

Article about: Hello, I found a civil defense helmet and know nothing about these. I really only deal with m1 helmets but some components are the same inside. It looks early but I am not sure. Could anyone

Default Civil defense helmet

Hello, I found a civil defense helmet and know nothing about these. I really only deal with m1 helmets but some components are the same inside. It looks early but I am not sure. Could anyone tell me about these, and value?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Civil defense helmet   Civil defense helmet  

Civil defense helmet  

Default Re: Civil defense helmet

It's WW2 and in good condition but you can get them with the civil defense decal for under $50

Ok, i found it in a friends garage and he let me have it.

?

50 is a lot for these I do think you can get much more than 30 for these. They are cool but not as collectible as an M1 helmet. Definitely good for free

yes, i noticed that the sweatband, chinstrap bales, and washers are the same as early m1 helmet liners so i was interested in it.

Quote by gel65 View Post
    50 is a lot for these I do think you can get much more than 30 for these. They are cool but not as collectible as an M1 helmet. Definitely good for free
    30?!! I see these for around 15 bucks all day long I'm afraid, and they don't move quick at the markets and shops unless they have some interesting decals I'm afraid.

- - Updated - -

Quote by gel65 View Post
    30?!! I see these for around 15 bucks all day long I'm afraid, and they don't move quick at the markets and shops unless they have some interesting decals I'm afraid.

- - Updated - -

Quote by gel65 View Post

?

On a good day 30 I do see these sit a lot but this one is nice shape you do see them a lot for 15 dollars but not this shape