Although Probably custom made for the 1995 Film Jumanji, The Character: VAN PELT wears a very distinct Pith Helmet (complete with spike) that I would LOVE to find a reproduction of...
It's obviously got exaggerated height and brim that I have seen in one or two British Victorian Officer Boer War 1877 Colonial Pattern Sun Helmets (very old, rare, and $$) I don't see these special properties in any of the currently made reproductions.
If Anyone has any information for me regarding a possible match, I would be extremely grateful!

Now, I will bombard you with images.
Exaggerated Height and brim Victorian Sun Helmet or Wolseley (pith) from Jumanji
Exaggerated Height and brim Victorian Sun Helmet or Wolseley (pith) from Jumanji