Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Fibre rim despatch riders helmet

Article about: Hi, 3 fibre rims that I'd like to show. 1 is in very good condition, the other is quite good, & the other pretty poor. As with the airborne fibre rims, they are all dated 1942. If anyone

?

Default Fibre rim despatch riders helmet

Hi, 3 fibre rims that I'd like to show. 1 is in very good condition, the other is quite good, & the other pretty poor. As with the airborne fibre rims, they are all dated 1942. If anyone has any info on them, or could show some pics of there's, that would be great. thanks. Aaron.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fibre rim despatch riders helmet   Fibre rim despatch riders helmet  

Fibre rim despatch riders helmet   Fibre rim despatch riders helmet  

?

Default Re: Fibre rim despatch riders helmet

Well i take it that you do know they are dispatch riders helmets and are quite common in the uk, these ones look pretty good ,nice leather etc, i used to have a couple but let them go a number of yrs ago,one of mine was named inside K. Munroe and i think it had RA as well which i took to be Royal Artillery,were yours expensive or reasonable

This pattern is actually rare.

Sorry I cannot offer any info but I enjoyed seeing them.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi, Despatch riders helmets are quite common in the UK, but fibre rims are not. that's why I was hoping for a bit more info, or pictures that forum members might have. Thanks for the comments, Aaron.
    Last edited by tinlid; 03-23-2010 at 05:13 PM.