MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

French Adrian Helmet modele 26

Article about: Dear all, May I ask you about this French Adrian helmet modèle 26 please, what do you think about? Is there a way to date it by its colour (pre-war, campagne de France 1940, later)? The colo

Default French Adrian Helmet modèle 26, dating?

Dear all,

May I ask you about this French Adrian helmet modèle 26 please, what do you think about? Is there a way to date it by its colour (pre-war, campagne de France 1940, later)? The colour of the inside of the liner is black too.

With best wishes
    alter musketier

French Adrian Helmet modele 26 French Adrian Helmet modele 26
    French Adrian Helmet modele 26 French Adrian Helmet modele 26 French Adrian Helmet modele 26 French Adrian Helmet modele 26
    Last edited by Alter Musketier; 07-31-2014 at 05:10 AM.
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Looks like a good war-time M26.

Have a look at this site for comparison and variants.

.: World War Helmets - Casque Adrian modèle 26 :.

Cheers,

Emile

Perhaps one problem with the rondache, I ask on a french Forum.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

How is the inside of the rondache ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your answers. The fixations of the rondache may be fragile so I don't want to remove it. Maybe I can "descry" something in an other way.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

?

Alter musketier, a beautiful example of the M-26 in excellent condition , with signs of usage which I am keen on,thanks for showing.

Dear Opex,

Sorry for my late response. Thank you very much for your evaluation! Nice to read it

With best wishes
    alter musketier