Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC

Article about: Gents I am having a hard time locating any decent detailed images of the head phones and microphone that would have been used with the Early Canadian Second Pattern Tankers Crash Helmet they

?

Oops sorry about that gbalke will be chalking that one up to old age I did find a set of headphones for the HRAC as well..
    I am working this morning so will see about adding a link with more information to British and Canadian radio equipment, headphones and microphones tonight or tomorrow morning as I am away from my home PC..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC   Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC  

Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC   Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC  

Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

?

Thanks for posting these photos Mark. That's exactly what I was looking for. I am buying a Canadian HCRAC helmet complete with the scrum to replace one I sold years ago during a lapse of judgement. Like you I want to add the receivers to complete the display. Looking forward to your future post.

?

Oh nice Mark, what is the model number on the HRAC? I have both a Canadian and a British one that needs a pair someday.

?

To update my previous post, I was able to find a set of headphones for my Canadian HCRAC helmet. This is a set of C.L.R. receivers made by S.G. Brown with both the thin metal and cloth headbands. From what I have read online, the C.L.R. receivers were used early in WW II so are correct for the HCRAC. Unfortunately the set is missing the standard No. 9 phone plug common to these headphones. Any members of the Forum have a spare No. 9 plug they would be willing o part with?

My "new" Canadian HCRAC:
    Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC Head phones for Canadian second pattern tankers crash helmet/Mk I HCRAC

The C.L.R. headphones:

The ZA 5624 No. 9 plug I am in need of:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234