Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help remembering a reference book

Article about: Hi, I am sorry to ask but I had been reading about Canadian Dispatch rider helmets and learnt of a research book, I am sure was on this site, that I intended to buy. I decided to put it off

?

Default Help remembering a reference book

Hi, I am sorry to ask but I had been reading about Canadian Dispatch rider helmets and learnt of a research book, I am sure was on this site, that I intended to buy. I decided to put it off for a few paycheques, so I went to check my bookmarks and it seems I didn't bookmark it and can't find it here, or any other sites I regularly visit and can't find it in my history. It isn't The Winged Wheel Patch, nor is it Tin Lids, I remember that there are a ton of photo's in black and white, and I know it ships from a Canadian publisher but I for the life me can't find it.

Thank you for your help, it greatly appreciated.
    Mark

"The Canadian Military Motorcycle" by Clive Law?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thank you, I searched everything I could think of for dispatch and for some reason never thought to search motorcycle.
    Appreciate it very much.

It's a tougher book to find and some sellers are quite pricey on it. I'd suggest trying "BookFinder.com" .They list several offerings for about the best prices.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

There seem to be copies available from the publisher (Service Publications, Canada) - and at a 'sale price' too. Service Publications Unfortunately there seems to be a problem about ordering via their website at the moment (see their homepage). There are also copies on Amazon UK at a reasonable price - the original full price was $59 (Canadian, I assume).