Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.

Article about: Hi Kim, here is a screen shot for you. Copy the instructions from it when resizing pics. You can do it I am sure. Cheers, Ade.

Lightbulb Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.

Hi kameraden

I always like other opinions !!!!
    Thanks for that

Danke Kim V

Since it is 1 month it is f***** impossible to post pictures you must imagine the helmet. Its breaking my balls and i think it's the last time i visited this -impossible to post pics forum-

Looking for solutions, trying to delete older pictures (impossible!)

pffffffffff

Default Re: Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.

What size is the photo file you are trying to post? If bigger than 1.5 megs you will simply need to resize it.

Do NOT delete older pics!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

resize? i dont know anything about picture resizing and that kind of things. Do i have to do that in my pc or in this forum ?
    Frustration ....

thx anyway

4000x3000

1pic = 3.5 MB to give example

Too big, that is your problem.

Resize it and it will be fine.

Dimas posted this in the tech forum. Free and easy to use.

Photo Gadget Pro – Resize, Rotate, Crop, Rename, Stamp, Frame, Convert Images – XemiComputers

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ok thank Adrian i really hope i understand it ...

I tried everything what im not doing good?
    I installed the resizer, i tried all kinds of sizing. Not work!
    THERE ARE A FEW CHOISES IN THAT WINDOW WHAT DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE????

PFFFFF
    Attached Images Attached Images Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr.  Home Front ARP Warden Helmet 39 name&nr. 

I don't know what you are doing wrong. Just send the pics to me and I will post them. Sending you a PM.

Cheers, Ade.

Added to your post. The way you sent them to me automatically resized them in the mail.

Its very kind of you , but i dont think you will do that everytime for me. In stead of wasting my time here i will look for a new forum.
    easy does it is the way for me. im not a computer dude and that resize program doesnt make me add my pictures.
    If you want , you can delete my thread,
    i think the pictures dont look good and you cant do anything with those pics.
    have fun here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast