Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Impulse buy!!!!

Article about: Well my latest addition arrived today,the indoor pics dont help at all,on the fence with this maybe a little too much rust patina for me,whats your honest opinion guys?regards minnie.

Default Impulse buy!!!!

Impulse buy good or bad for £34 including shipping?regards minnie.
    Attached Images Attached Images Impulse buy!!!! 

Default Re: Impulse buy!!!!

Does it have a liner and strap? If yes, it looks good, though hard to say for certain from a single picture. Good luck with it and I look forward to more pics when it arrives.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Cheers jerry yes from the one other pic provided it does have the liner and chinstrap (quite soiled)unlike you and Aaron im never really been into them,but maybe wished i had instead of M1'S would have been a damm sight cheaper hobbie,will post pics when it arrives,was that price average?regards minnie.

I like the look of it so far. Would live more pics. Impulse buys can be a good thing sometimes.

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    Cheers jerry yes from the one other pic provided it does have the liner and chinstrap (quite soiled)unlike you and Aaron im never really been into them,but maybe wished i had instead of M1'S would have been a damm sight cheaper hobbie,will post pics when it arrives,was that price average?regards minnie.
    Hi, I like it and they are in the main cheaper than M1's though it all depends on whats on them, unit marked examples are more expensive etc....

My latest impulse buy arrived today. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/USA-b...75/#post669736
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

cheers guys for your comments,also the seller is the great grandson,and states that the helmet has always been in the family,so fingers x,untouched,would be nice to have some history of his great grandfather being in the AFS,regards minnie.

?

Would be great to see some better pics when it arrives, AFS are very hard to find so even in used condition are always good to see.

Cheers Aaron i hope the symbol is original as i wouldn't know the differance anyway like i said i just hit the button and hey presto,maybe a bit of luck finally,regards minnie.

?

Me too!

Brad.

this lid sure is a nice find well done MM ill look forward to the more detailed piccys matey ,thanks james

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast