Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting British helmets site (for sale)

Article about: Hello gents; I would recommend you an interesting Italian site, that proposes some British (and Commonwealth) WWII helmets. There is also a translated description. Some should have been foun

Default Interesting British helmets site (for sale)

Hello gents; I would recommend you an interesting Italian site, that proposes some British (and Commonwealth) WWII helmets. There is also a translated description.
    Some should have been found in Italy.

THE BLACKCAT MILITARIA

?

Thanks for showing, some interesting stuff.

Thanks for the link!...

I noticed, in this site and in other Italian auction, that some helmets are over painted with a dark green heavy paint: is this camo scheme related to the Italian front?
    These are 2 SA helmets and a Canadian one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting British helmets site (for sale)   Interesting British helmets site (for sale)  

Attached Images Attached Images Interesting British helmets site (for sale) 

?

Good question, with so little information out there regarding British helmets, who knows?

Thanks, interesting site. Leon.

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Good question, with so little information out there regarding British helmets, who knows?
    And this is a real pity: I think that British and Commonwealth helmets are a WW2 icon, at least like the German or US counterparts, but with more variations from a collector's point of view.
    The only advantages of this underestimation are the prices, relatively affordable, and the (also relatively) low risk of fakery.