Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

JERRY'S "tip off" MKII G.P.O Helmet.

Article about: Thanks to Jerry "tipping me off" about this helmet, I have now added a nice 1939 dated G.P.O MKII to my collection. Aaron had it on his site and this one is a great "one looke

Default JERRY'S "tip off" MKII G.P.O Helmet.

Thanks to Jerry "tipping me off" about this helmet, I have now added a nice 1939 dated G.P.O MKII to my collection. Aaron had it on his site and this one is a great "one looker" original, nice even wear/rusting to the lettering and general surface, plus a superb liner. Can't wait for it to turn up in the post, thanks again Jerry and cheers Aaron! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JERRY'S "tip off"  MKII G.P.O Helmet.   JERRY'S "tip off"  MKII G.P.O Helmet.  

JERRY'S "tip off"  MKII G.P.O Helmet.  

Most impressive and unusual helmet.

?

Glad you like it, hopefully be in the post tomorrow.

I am glad you grabbed it Leon. Maybe I should be on commission as that is a few people I have sent links to for lids recently. good that it has gone to a good home, returned home so to speak.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Cheers Aaron, I look forward to putting it into my "growing" Home Front MKII collection. Leon.

?

Checks in the post Jerry

Cool lid!....

Hi all, now I know that my uniform is not 1940's in date but that's all Royal Mail will give me, so I will just have to go out on my rounds looking like this! Thanks Aaron for the "super fast" postage, the helmet is a real beauty that looks great on my "growing" shelf of MKII helmets. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JERRY'S "tip off"  MKII G.P.O Helmet.   JERRY'S "tip off"  MKII G.P.O Helmet.  

?

Whenever I answer the door to the postman, or go to the sorting office, they all know what's inside the box, & eyebrows are raised.
    A neat collection going on behind the selfie.

Great selfie and fantastic grouping of on going Brit-wartime memorabilia,starting to get an impressive collection Leon,well done mate,keep it going............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast