Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

M1917's

Article about: by helmetone Those two helmets are great! Such a classic look. You won't be able to sell either of those they are so nice. I went out and bought one just to have one, now I have two M1917s a

?

Default Re: M1917's

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Those two helmets are great! Such a classic look. You won't be able to sell either of those they are so nice. I went out and bought one just to have one, now I have two M1917s and two Kelly's and I don't see any end in sight. I need more, and so will you!
    I think I know what you mean. I must have every one on eBay UK/US on my watch list! I got these two, then I just had to have a "Kelley" too.
    M1917a1
    I'm supposed to collect M1's.............

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I just bought another Kelley helmet. Just arrived the other day. I took the photos but am working all weekend so I'm not sure when I will get them posted.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I just bought another Kelley helmet. Just arrived the other day. I took the photos but am working all weekend so I'm not sure when I will get them posted.
    I look forward to seeing the new arrival.
    It seems you are addicted too. Is there internet access in rehab?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    I look forward to seeing the new arrival.
    It seems you are addicted too. Is there internet access in rehab?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Its a powerful addiction. I told myself I would collect German helmets. Didn't stick to that plan. Internet is the reason I will be in rehab, lol.

?

A couple of real good looking M17's Andy
    I am going to have to get one of these.
    Hope I can get one half as nice as either of these.

Brad.

?

Quote by Lidman View Post
    A couple of real good looking M17's Andy
    I am going to have to get one of these.
    Hope I can get one half as nice as either of these.

Brad.
    Thanks Brad.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12