Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M3 Flak Helmet

Article about: Here's an M3 Flak Helmet I've had rolling around here for a few years now. When I was about 10 or 11 years old I used to play army with a group of kids in the neighborhood, one of them had a

?

Default M3 Flak Helmet

Here's an M3 Flak Helmet I've had rolling around here for a few years now. When I was about 10 or 11 years old I used to play army with a group of kids in the neighborhood, one of them had an m5 flak helmet. We always got a kick from the ear flaps, kinda looked like batman. When I found this one for sale I bought it. Thanks for looking, Rob.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M3 Flak Helmet   M3 Flak Helmet  

M3 Flak Helmet   M3 Flak Helmet  

M3 Flak Helmet   M3 Flak Helmet  

Fantastic item Rob,looks in top condition too only missing the ear pads,but thats minor detail overall a very iconic piece of kit thats fetching some serious cash now,well done and thanks for showing..........

?

Very nice Rob always liked them

Great lid!....

?

Nice one.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Fantastic item Rob,looks in top condition too only missing the ear pads,but thats minor detail overall a very iconic piece of kit thats fetching some serious cash now,well done and thanks for showing..........

+1 Nice one indeed.