Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Malta camo helmet

Article about: Hi all you British helmet collectors Believe it or not ,the helmet that I showed a picture of and that the guy admitted that he done it himself is for sale on the bay, I,m sure youse all wil

?

Default Malta camo helmet

Hi all you British helmet collectors
    Believe it or not ,the helmet that I showed a picture of and that the guy admitted that he done it himself is for sale on the bay, I,m sure youse all will bid on it,yeah right

?

If you remember in my thread I said that I realized the helmet was a fake among other things cos of the bolt being covered in paint,well I told the owner about it,and now examining the photos on e-bay ,it looks like he scratched the paint off the bolt,I still have the picture of the helmet with the bolt still painted but not going to bother posting it here

?

Default and here it is folks enjoy

Malta camo helmet

?

Hi guys
    Guess what's up for sale again on e-bay?161909192526, yeah, this same helmet!!! This time it's been enhanced with a liner and a chin strap, the seller is claiming that it's totally original,if you say so,looks like this Malta camo faking lark is stretching across all the EU,so far we've seen fakes from England, Malta ,France ,Holland and Germany, which country will produce the next one?

Leon.

?

Sorry Leon don't cry I just edited the thread a bit,and sorry Big Ned ,as I still don't know how to post a link

?

This one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Malta camo helmet   Malta camo helmet  

Malta camo helmet   Malta camo helmet  

Looks like he has also " scuffed up" above and between the two small "T" shaped cammo stripes (view from above) to slightly alter the look of the helmet. But there is no doubt that it is the same fake lid! Leon.

?

Last time it sold for 85 pounds,looks like it will go for much more this time

?

The seller has a constant supply of various good helmets. Even if I had the money spare I don't think I'd buy a Malta camo, too many of them around and I'm lacking MKII helmet experience. Even the camo that Aaron posted recently looked good to me

Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast