Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Mk.II A.R.P. helmet with "CS" decal overlay

Article about: Casualty station? Although it could be a company logo which had its own ARP personal

Default Re: Mk.II A.R.P. helmet with "CS" decal overlay

Casualty station? Although it could be a company logo which had its own ARP personal

René, Aaron, Steve and Joseph - many thanks for your added comments

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thats a great lid Tony,and with the Decal overlay,you get 2 for the price of 1

It must be an Aussie thing Rene,
    Just to put my 2cents in on the Bolt Debate,i have just had a look at my MkII's and
    all 18 of my Aussie ones plus one South African and a Kiwi Lid have the slotted screw end on the inside,
    1 Canadian,3 British and 1 South African have the slotted screw end on the outside.
    Personally i think the rounded end is more practical on the outside anyway,it seems to be smoother and wouldnt interfere with the net.
    Just my opinion
    Mick

Thanks Mick. I suppose another advantage of having the "tool end" on the inside is that it would be protected from damage and therefore ready accept the flat blade screwdriver should the need for a liner swap or repair be necessary. Anyone who's ever had to deal with removal of a damaged screw will understand.

Cheers,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3