Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Mk2 helmet. Need id

Article about: Hi Please help me identify helmet I can not understand what this country?

?

Lightbulb Mk2 helmet. Need id

Hi
    Please help me identify helmet
    I can not understand what this country?

Mk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need id
    Last edited by laser; 02-13-2012 at 11:12 AM.

?

Default Re: Mk2 helmet. Need id

And what can we say about this helmet?
    Paint color in the photo, was more intense than they really are, because I laundered before the helmet from dirt and it is still wet.

Mk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need idMk2 helmet. Need id

?

2 British MkII helmets, the 1st one with the C with an arrow is the quality control stamp or acceptance stamp on the liner, nice to see an ink stamp instead of the normal imprinted stamp. The 2nd one looks like it was made by EC&Co (E Camelinat & Co Ltd), not sure if the paint scheme is army or home front?

Is that another unknown liner on the first helmet ?
    W.?.Ltd.
    Nice Lids, Laser.
    Cheers Mick

?

Yes
    Stamp only w. Ltd. and a different color inside.
    I have never seen such, and therefore thought to ask here. What could it be?
    Purchased in England, but it may not mean anything.
    One person told me that it can be stamped on AMC..

?

As for the medic helmet, I think it's the home front, the paint does not look like an army. Or, could it be?

?

W Ltd is one of the unknowns, like most of the unknown produced in or about 1941. Most liners a black, some red, & a few cardboard colour or neutral.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mk2 helmet. Need id   Mk2 helmet. Need id  

Mk2 helmet. Need id