Laurence Scott Electomotors.
An Norwich based firm who produced electric motors, during WW2 supplied the Royal navy with switch gear for submarines,controllers for tank landing craft, & leg lifting motors for the Mulberry harbour pontoons.
Original factory grey No.2C, repainted black, probably with the LSE to the front, then over painted again this time green. With the NFS badge between the FB (fire brigade)
& the firms initials LSE.
Owner B. EASTER, whose Mk2 chin strap has had an magnetic buckle added in place of an brass one, both liner & shell BMB 1939.