Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MKII GAS COMPANY helmet.

Article about: Morning gents, I have just ordered this good looking GAS COMPANY MKII helmet. It looks to be a nice early war example in tan, when I get it I will let you know any dates that are on the helm

Even though it is a touch untidy that is a very nice helmet too! I would not turn my nose up at it. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

another very fine lid leon so well done no need to sell up and buy a mansion/warehouse just yet though ive heard these comments all before, i should know and yet i still cram them in to my bedsit keep up the great work mate

Quote by James C View Post
    another very fine lid leon so well done no need to sell up and buy a mansion/warehouse just yet though ive heard these comments all before, i should know and yet i still cram them in to my bedsit keep up the great work mate
    "James, my war room is like the Tardis" Every time I run out of space, I find some more! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

good man ,thats the spirit

?

MKIIs are made for collectors, the shallow shell means you can stack more on the shelf......

Agreed!!...same size, same height....and LOW!!!

Tell you what Leon,that looks better with your pics than the sellers which were first posted,what a nice early mk2 indeed,shows a good honest period age and look to it,well done either way,really like this one BTW..............
    With Regards Jake.

Quote by Composite View Post
    Agreed!!...same size, same height....and LOW!!!
    I think your avatar proves that Adrian!! Leon.

never stack 'em for too long.....

Ade

QUOTE=Composite;1453542]never stack 'em for too long.....

Ade[/QUOTE]

To right Ade, non of mine are stacked, all that's happened is that my books have been "kicked off" the shelves to make way. Leon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast