Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

MKII Home Guard (double netted)

Article about: Evening gents, I have not been around for a while, what with my Dad's kidney transplant and my mum being the doner! Also my little lads got some issues so militaria has been on the back burn

Default MKII Home Guard (double netted)

Evening gents,
    I have not been around for a while, what with my Dad's kidney transplant and my mum being the doner! Also my little lads got some issues so militaria has been on the back burner. That said, thanks to those who have PM'd me to ask if i were ok over the last few months.
    I just snapped up this nice double netted Home Guard helmet that is stamped FLL size 7 and has the gloss paint remaining to the inside but has the rough over paint to the exterior. Once i have it in hand i will take some extra images.
    All the best one and all, stay safe. Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images MKII Home Guard (double netted)  MKII Home Guard (double netted)  MKII Home Guard (double netted) 

Good to have you back Leon.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Good to have you back Leon.
    +1 Mate!

SMP
    ?

There is only one thing better than a nice net, and that is two nice nets ! Congrats

Welcome back
    Last edited by SMP; 05-17-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks gents, good to have a bit more time on my hands after recent months and the covid pandemic has actually made my work life busier as i am a driver for the Royal Mail. Leon.