Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Article about: To kick this of, my favorite mkII. Liner is Teddy Toy company and the shell is Joseph Sankey & Sons and both are dated 1940. The hand painted serial number matches one from the block of

?

A nice green army net, or maybe a home front coloured one

?

model 1917a1 "Kelly" Helmet with nice rough textured finish and laundry no. to liner and an AMC 41 tan painted
    mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

?

interesting photo of some US Rangers at Dieppe with their "Kelly" helmets and Canadian two tone nets

SMP
    ?

Interesting photo , and lovely helmets . I particularly like the AMC MKII !

did anyone here "win" the MkII with maker stamps on the inside AND outside of the shell (eBay...But It Now....Sunday-ish?)

?

Hi chaps,

I was wondering if anybody had any information on this British mk2 I've just found?
    There is a textured green paint finish inside and out, and evidence of tan paint underneath, esp around the bails.
    There are a few faint markings on the underside, it looks like BM 43 - there is also another number/code possibly S b 4 1?
    The liner has seen better days but I think stamped CCL 1941 11
    Any help and information very much appreciated. Thank you, Shaun
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours   mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

did anyone get back on this one? Apart from being a Briggs Motor Bodies-made shell from 1939 (POSSIBLY..it looks like a nine under that lug)....British....MkII...green...and overall really quite helmetty......???

?

Looks to be 1943.

Nineteen forty three......nineteen forty schmee..... :-)

...yet another boring ol' Home Fronter....but what's beneath the "SP" marking???...'looks like at least one big "A"....and a "W"....an "S"...and an "N" perhaps....you tell me.....

...as usual the details are it was made by someone, the liner was made by someone else and there's a strap.......and its war time dated.....

Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast