Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

Article about: To kick this of, my favorite mkII. Liner is Teddy Toy company and the shell is Joseph Sankey & Sons and both are dated 1940. The hand painted serial number matches one from the block of

....that's a new F-Type Jag right there....... :-)

...another one just sold tonight.....£211 !!!...it's just an NFS leading Fireman lid....what am I missing?

good luck to the sellers of course...and I know that the Scottish ones are harder to find than those with the oval Fire Force badge but........

Perhaps there's a new batch of Home Front collectors north of the border.........

...another one just sold tonight.....£211 !!!...it's just an NFS leading Fireman lid....what am I missing?

good luck to the sellers of course...and I know that the Scottish ones are harder to find than those with the oval Fire Force badge but........

Perhaps there's a new batch of Home Front collectors north of the border.........

- - ------- - -

...no, I don't know why it's duplicated either.....sorry all......

?

Don't worry, I faithfully read it AGAIN.

Here's another boring ol' home fronter....no nets, no flash....never been to Malta........Sankey shell, JCS&W liner ('39 I think)....I guess I have a thing for Wardens lids.

The thing about this one is the number.....did this guy (or gal) actually have at least one thousand, four hundred and ninety four colleagues??..on that basis who's got the other ones?...now there's a collection on it's own!

...and no, I don't actually know what the number represents.....but would welcome suggestions........it's actually "Chicken Fried Rice with Mushrooms" on my menu

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

I shall sit by the keyboard ready to handle the Tsunami of questions........

Nice Wardens lid, interesting with the number.....no idea on that, though unknown home front variants crop up on a regular basis, I have one with A and numbers and of couse the WC helmet.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

'continuing to try to breath life into this once-hot bed of non-TR helmetry......

Police - War Reserve....this has to be one of the mintiest (?) Water Slider Transfer'd helmets I've seen and certainly the best WR example. Made by Harrison Brothers (no surprise there). Two separate transfers..."POLICE" and "WR".....WR lids aren't overly common........I said WR lids aren't......oh....I give up :-)

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours

...hey...perhaps it's actually "Warwickshire Regiment".....used on Malta.........NOW is it interesting?

?

Nice War Relics helmet, rarer than an Malta one.
    Surprised you haven't got this one already, but as said, not that common then.

Thank you.....it’s my second.....but this ones the better of the two. You can never have enough Home Fronters....you should know that.

Default My collection, from the other side of the pond

mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yoursmkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours
    Hello. It seems a bit slow here, so hope you do not mind a couple of pics of my collection from over the pond. (A few will be familiar to you guys!)
    Chris.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mkII (&mkI or earlier) Helmets Steel, British & Commonwealth, show yours  

Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast