Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet

Article about: Evening gents, I just picked up this nice AFS officers helmet dated 1939. I really like the "crazing" to the letters and rank insignia and the red "flash" will look nice

Default MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet

Evening gents, I just picked up this nice AFS officers helmet dated 1939. I really like the "crazing" to the letters and rank insignia and the red "flash" will look nice on my wall of black, white and green! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet   MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet  

MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet  

Looking good Leon,great Lid but the liner is spot on Bud,well done................

Nice score Leon.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

SMP
    ?

You know this is Irish don't you ?

?

Hi Leon, I believe these red with AFS were used by the Irish WW2 & post war.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet  

Quote by SMP View Post
    You know this is Irish don't you ?
    Hi, yes, it will go nicely with my blue "R" Irish rescue helmet, cheers, Leon.MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS HelmetMKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet

SMP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, yes, it will go nicely with my blue "R" Irish rescue helmet, cheers, Leon.MKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS HelmetMKII (RED) AFS OFFICERS Helmet
    Phew ! Just didn't want you to be disappointed.
    Lots of collectors are not aware of all these Irish "Emergency" helmets that have recently flooded the market.

Quote by SMP View Post
    Phew ! Just didn't want you to be disappointed.
    Lots of collectors are not aware of all these Irish "Emergency" helmets that have recently flooded the market.
    Yeah, I must admit, there has been a lot of these Irish issued British helmets turning up recently. Any idea where the "hoard" has come from, or is it just lofts being emptied? Leon.

Very nice helmet indeed

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I didn't know that. Is there site with info somewhere to keep me on my toes?

Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast