Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

MkII SENIOR WARDEN

Article about: A senior wardens helmet marked front & back, shell dated 1939 & made by J.S.S the liner 38 dated & made by VERO. Possibly painted before they standerdised markings as a senior wa

?

Default MkII SENIOR WARDEN

A senior wardens helmet marked front & back, shell dated 1939 & made by J.S.S the liner 38 dated & made by VERO. Possibly painted before they standerdised markings as a senior waden would normally be painted white with diamonds or a black band.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MkII SENIOR WARDEN   MkII SENIOR WARDEN  

MkII SENIOR WARDEN   MkII SENIOR WARDEN  

?

Default Re: MkII SENIOR WARDEN

Nice helmet, how many ARP helmets do you have?
    Steve.

?

To many about 70. But as they are mostly all different it makes it interesting to collect, as apposed to 10 army MkII's all the same colour.

4md
    ?

nice one, i like it

?

Very nice helmet - Thanks for showing it.

great find and very nice looking lid tinlid

?

Quote by tinlid View Post
    To many about 70. But as they are mostly all different it makes it interesting to collect, as apposed to 10 army MkII's all the same colour.
    70 must make an impressive site, I had around 60 but sold half of them when I moved across the pond, they do make a really interesting collection, and with a bit of luck you can still find them in car boots and flea markets which adds to it. They also give an idea of how the civilian population was affected by the war. Thanks for showing what you have so far and I look forward to seeing more. I'll put some of mine up when I'm off a plane long enough.
    Still waiting for a book on British helmets.....but it would need to have a lot of pictures.
    Steve.