Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MKII Wardens Home Front Helmet

Article about: Hello again all you British helmet experts! I am looking to purchase this Leading Wardens helmet but before I splash the cash I would value your opinions. Firstly I apologise for the small i

Top notch looking Helmet Leon,gotta have a soft spot for Homefront lids,your Britlids are certainly progressing at a rapid pace,keep up the good work..........
    With Regards Jake.

Thanks chaps, I like it and I am keeping my eye out for nice different Home Front helmets. I am still pondering a "swoop" on that M.C.C lid!! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

NCA
    ?

Nice find.Chief Warden helmet...the paintwork looks consistent the real thing.Impossible to replicate.

Quote by NCA View Post
    Nice find.Chief Warden helmet...the paintwork looks consistent the real thing.Impossible to replicate.
    Thanks for your input, I was 95% sure it was a good one when I ordered it, but the sellers photo's left a lot to be desired! I was glad when I removed the bubble wrap that the only smell was dust and dirt, not fresh paint!! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Better pics make it a lot easier to tell it's a good one

well done on a acquiring a fine example leon ,i like it very much

NCA
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Thanks for your input, I was 95% sure it was a good one when I ordered it, but the sellers photo's left a lot to be desired! I was glad when I removed the bubble wrap that the only smell was dust and dirt, not fresh paint!! Leon.
    ..and the wonderful aroma of 70 year old sorbo rubber!erugh!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12