Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My first Wolseley Pattern Pith Helmet

Article about: Morning gents I managed to add another piece to my collection last night I found this Wolseley pattern khaki pith helmet for sale on a little sleeper site I visit from time to time and at a

Some bamboo plants and maybe a stuffed Tiger would compliment the helmet...
    Author of... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack: Andersonstown.. Voices From 9 Battery Royal Artillery In Northern Ireland'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

?

Thanxs for the expert gardening advice Harry possibly I could add a small bonsai tree and set up a small statue of Buddha as well in the one corner

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

I think a Bonsai would be taking it a bit too far. Maybe the vestiges of a knocked-out bunker and a burned-out tank would be better. All done to the correct scale of course!
    Author of... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack: Andersonstown.. Voices From 9 Battery Royal Artillery In Northern Ireland'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123