Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Many Thanks to James C

Article about: James and I have been doing a fair bit of trading over the last few months and he knew I always keen on his CD helmet light so He was good enough to send me an example some time ago it is as

?

Default My Many Thanks to James C

James and I have been doing a fair bit of trading over the last few months and he knew I always keen on his CD helmet light so He was good enough to send me an example some time ago it is as best I can tell an undated example but I do believe this to be post war produced.
    For the purposes of taking pictures I mounted it on one of my war time Canadian Mk II helmets till I can find a Canadian post war CD flashed helmet to display it on which surprisingly are hard to come by my many thanks James it looks really good out on display .

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Many Thanks to James C   My Many Thanks to James C  

My Many Thanks to James C   My Many Thanks to James C  

My Many Thanks to James C   My Many Thanks to James C  

gosh thanks mark you are very welcome ,im really glad it arrived safe and sound and how well does it compliment your lid ,i have a confession to make ,this was my example and perhaps if i had told you that at the time you might of refused to have it ,i knew how much you would appreciate it more so than myself
    Regards James

?

Oh Man James you should not have done that I would never never of asked for you to give up your example Jeez now I will have to try and top that and send you something to add to your collection.

Regards Mark

?

I think we have a love in here going on But great items are moved around from different collections & continents.
    Will you be wearing that light on your hard hat at work Mark?

Good man James, a great gesture my friend! As for a swap I am sure James will take a spare WW2 British para helmet you may have laying around! Leon

Well done chaps, great to see the community spirit on this forum is still alive and kicking.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I wondered where I seen a similar one before

My Many Thanks to James C
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

mark please do not feel obliged ,you been just as much if not more generous with the commonwealth items you sent me so i feel we are fair and square
    Regards James

?

Quote by tinlid View Post
    I think we have a love in here going on But great items are moved around from different collections & continents.
    Will you be wearing that light on your hard hat at work Mark?
    Your just jealous Aaron !!!
    As to wearing it on my hard hat I would not want to take a chance and damage it I use Petzel LED caving/Mountaineering lights on my hard hats mainly they take a lot of abuse and bashing around and last for ages.

Regards Mark

thanks stefan that made me chuckle here's the best dalek impression my warden helmet can now muster now that the lamp has moved on to pastures newMy Many Thanks to James C
    Regards James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast