Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my mid 80's m1 and pasgt woodland cammo

Article about: my woodland cammo pairing ,both with period salty covers first the ground troops m1 and later composite pasgt enjoy james

Default my mid 80's m1 and pasgt woodland cammo

my woodland cammo pairing ,both with period salty covers first the ground troops m1 and later composite pasgt enjoy james my mid 80's m1 and pasgt woodland cammomy mid 80's m1 and pasgt woodland cammo
    Regards James

Default Re: my mid 80's m1 and pasgt woodland cammo

I didn't like the fritz helmet much, shaving with cold water sucked. Nice lids

?

Hi James, Ah the K-Pot ,fantastic design, and actually made of kevlar, that in itself must made these one of the most expensive lids made at the time I would imagine, and don't they look great on display..you need to display it with a 6 colour cover too!

And I will always appreciate the classic design features of the post 73 M1, love them all ,in all their varieties.

Great display as ever James.

thanks opex ,yes as you say how much would it of cost to purchase this back in 1989 probably hundreds of dollars and today a fraction of the cost ,they are my favorite of all the modern us composites ,allthough one day i will have to pick up a nice digipat mich ,cheers j
    Regards James

?

Hi James.

Totally agree with your comments, classic design, which set the mold for many pasgt looky-likeys!!

I'm in the market for a French Spectra, I have an ACH with ACU cover,cool looking lid,but not French LOL

Opex.

i agree opex a classic design it must of took the us 40 odd years to finally utilise the stahlhelm design ,i too would like a spectra composite one day ,and i know how much you like your frenchy lids
    Regards James