Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

My mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tank

Article about: This tankers helmet came from the mint stash that was found in India many years ago. It is from the less common Wilson maker and is a somewhat larger size 7 3/8. I took a suggestion from my

?

Default My mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tank

This tankers helmet came from the mint stash that was found in India many years ago. It is from the less common Wilson maker and is a somewhat larger size 7 3/8. I took a suggestion from my wife who says "It always pays to accessorize" and added the headphones, goggles, a lip and a throat microphone. The last picture
    shows a push to talk switch for the microphone and the two different lanyards that were designed to carry the switch around the neck.

My mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tankMy mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tankMy mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tankMy mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tankMy mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tank

?

Default Re: My mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tank

Nice helmet. Great to see it tricked out.
    I love amored stuff.

?

Default Re: My mint WWII Wilson made Tankers helmet. All decked out and ready to use on a Sherman tank

That is in fantastic shape and a great size! Rich A. in Pa
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Looks great! I have the throat mics for mine, but still need to work on getting the earphones and the push to talk switches.

?

Rambob nice tanker helmet. One of these days i'm going to get one. Gary

Very cool helmet. The condition makes yours a true gem.

Thanks for showing.

?

Everyone, thanks for all of your kind words. This helmet and accessories is one of the my favorite militaria items in my entire collection.

Bob