Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My MKII's and MKIV

Article about: These are my WWII British/Commonwealth helmets: I have a 1939 dated, JSS stamped helmet with a MK I liner I have a 1942 dated, CL/C Canadian helmet I have a 1939 dated, BMB stamped shell and

Hi Paul, those are very nice clean examples you have there, fantastic helmets in any collection. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Thank you Steelhead10 Anon.
    Thanks again, tinlid. I never assume the nets are original on MKII helmets, as it seems the majority of helmets I've seen seem to have a net with a field dressing underneath.

Quote by paul kennedy View Post
    Thank you Steelhead10 Anon.
    Thanks again, tinlid. I never assume the nets are original on MKII helmets, as it seems the majority of helmets I've seen seem to have a net with a field dressing underneath.
    I have a dutch MKII with what I believe a original It also had a 50's British liner in (that I will post some time to see if it is(the net that is) but I put it on my MKIII for display.

Really nice clean examples Paul,look out, you have got the Helmet Collecting bug now Mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12