Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My "New" Canadian D-Day Mk 3 Helmet with Regts Badge

Article about: On this past weekend there was an Auction with some Military stuff in it, I saw it online, but could not make it. This Helmet to the Canadian Scottish was listed as a WW1 Helmet, I knew what

?

Default My "New" Canadian D-Day Mk 3 Helmet with Regts Badge

On this past weekend there was an Auction with some Military stuff in it, I saw it online, but could not make it.

This Helmet to the Canadian Scottish was listed as a WW1 Helmet, I knew what it was.. this Regtiment was the only D-Day unit to paint it's badge on as well they used their WW1 Badge.
    The other Canadian D-Day units had their Regts badges made as decals and used them

This has Letters on the inside, B.M. then intials, then HEADQUARTERS
    So I am hoping to find a list of those that Hit the Beaches on D-day from this Regt, Maybe I can figure out his name

Oh and Yes, I paid far less than this Lid is worth!!

My "New" Canadian D-Day Mk 3 Helmet with Regts BadgeMy "New" Canadian D-Day Mk 3 Helmet with Regts BadgeMy "New" Canadian D-Day Mk 3 Helmet with Regts BadgeMy "New" Canadian D-Day Mk 3 Helmet with Regts Badge

?

Hi, Could you do some better pictures please, front, back, top, plus some of all the inside.
    Thanks.