Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help!!! Luxembourg pokice helmet!

Article about: Value would also be appreciated. - Nick K

Default Re: Need help!!! Luxembourg pokice helmet!

Value would also be appreciated. - Nick K

?

Nick, this is a difficult one to value, as a post war helmet from Luxembourg, it's not that valuable, around $100 maybe, but they really aren't very common, so there is no history to base it on, it's one of those helmets I think that could really surprise you on ebay.

This is only my opinion and I like Adrian helmets, others may disagree, value is very subjective.
    Steve.

Oh well its up for sale and open for offers and thanks everyone for the help! - Nick K

So do you need help? I think I can help, because I´m from Luxembourg..?
    Greetings

Any help would be appreciated. - Nick K

Hello Gentleman, please excuse me for commenting as a newbie (Hello!). I agree with Stuka that Gendarmerie helmets were black. However, after corresponding with a French helmet enthusiast, he assures me the helmets were dark blue for Gendarmerie mobile. Also according to this comprehensive French helmet site .: World War Helmets - Casque Adrian modèle 26 :. the gendarmerie mobile helmets ARE dark blue. I think we need further research to clarify this but it seems to me that M26 Gendarmerie helmets were both black AND dark blue. We'll figure it out one day!

Further to my last, the information I have say's that Gendarmerie helmets are dark blue and Police are black. From the French websites I've seen this sounds right to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2