Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

Whats the chances.!well done to Goldie for getting his mitts on not one but two very nice hesian and barbie girl wired up TR Normandy Bocage lids,what a guy.!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

Rudders Does this one have a tricolour visible through the ripped hessian

SMP
    ?

Nothing wrong with this one - a perfectly original MKII army . It just sold for £260 on e-bay. Just goes to show what happens if you add the words "8th Army" to your description !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

Salfordpals fantastic i sold a nice mk2 with homeguard brown paint with original small mesh brit net for a tidy sum of £42.!forgot to add 8th Army to the description.!

Quote by James C View Post
    Rudders Does this one have a tricolour visible through the ripped hessian
    I don't know James.!the point is there's over a month between these two pics being taken,seperate lids or one of the same.?your guess is as good as mine.!

Now the Salford boys have a nice mk3 turtle D-day Helmet.!HTF do they even know it was there or even landed anywhere in the ETO.!FFS this collecting lark is just starting to get right on my T...!

The latest offering from Goldie... yours for a bargain price of £1,850... a genuine German Luftwaffe Crete Infantry combat helmet and liner.

The new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money makerThe new  ebay money maker

Is this fella retarded or simply a brazen fraudulent criminal?

Surely something can be done about this idiot ?

?

My limited knowledge of WWII helmets may mean I’m wrong but a mild steel No2 helmet with what looks like a post war Belgian liner can’t really be a Royal Navy deck helmet, can it?
    WW2 MKII HELMET ROYAL NAVY ARTILLEY DECK | eBay

The same person is selling several flashed helmets and other interesting bits but the lack of info in the descriptions such as markings or production dates puts me off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

Quote by ynot View Post
    My limited knowledge of WWII helmets may mean I’m wrong but a mild steel No2 helmet with what looks like a post war Belgian liner can’t really be a Royal Navy deck helmet, can it?
    WW2 MKII HELMET ROYAL NAVY ARTILLEY DECK | eBay

The same person is selling several flashed helmets and other interesting bits but the lack of info in the descriptions such as markings or production dates puts me off.
    He seems to have a mix of what appear to be good items, the caps and tunics but many of the helmets would need a hands on. The one you show looks very iffy to my eyes from the pics, freshly painted as does at least one of the others i looked at, though I did not look at all of them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 24 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast