Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I've sent the seller a message and asked him if he is selling this as a genuine fake.
    Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I've sent a similar message!..
    A slow night in da Wood. How do I get into a bit of this mob justice?? Linky poo please.

The new  ebay money maker
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    A slow night in da Wood. How do I get into a bit of this mob justice?? Linky poo please.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/zepnipper..._sop=12&_rdc=1
    There you are darling!...

Quote by big ned View Post

Now that's the sort of question that MI6 do not like to be asked on the interweb!! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Now that's the sort of question that MI6 do not like to be asked on the interweb!! Leon.
    You ain't kidding bruv.....

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Trench sign

Followers of this thread may remember a short while back that 'Jobrown 1001' sold a trench sign which had been found along with an original trench map of the Thiepval area of the Somme. This trench sign sold for a considerable amount of money too. Now eBay seller 'Vongold'... the alter ego of 'Jobrown 1001' has put up for auction yet another offering... The title of this one is... OAK WOODEN WW1 FRONTLINE ETON TRENCH BRITISH ARMY SIGN.

This time 'Vongold' has slipped up though, and let it be known that he and 'Jobrown' are one and the same person. For in the description - using his 'Vongold' pseudonym, he quite clearly mentions the other sign he recently sold - using his 'Jobrown' pseudonym, and goes on to say that this latest offering was found with the other!

I fear that any campaign is admirable but, to be honest, ineffective....we still see stuff we wouldn't / don't touch but others are.......there was mention of legal action a while ago and it looks like even when there was such action fines were paid and dealing continues or at least that's my understanding from earlier posts. Whoever is selling what today, these items will eventually come back onto the market.....and then the market won't have the common denominator of a small number of eBay seller names.....today's buyers might just get their money back and then some......

Quote by Composite View Post
    I fear that any campaign is admirable but, to be honest, ineffective....we still see stuff we wouldn't / don't touch but others are.......there was mention of legal action a while ago and it looks like even when there was such action fines were paid and dealing continues or at least that's my understanding from earlier posts. Whoever is selling what today, these items will eventually come back onto the market.....and then the market won't have the common denominator of a small number of eBay seller names.....today's buyers might just get their money back and then some......

A member here messaged me a while back to say they had been threatened in a reply to questions on a ebay item.

Obviously the seller thought it was me asking about the ebay item as they used my name and said other threatening comments about legal action.

It seems I am infamous.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

...and there's some very interesting stories about how some of them maintain their 100% feedback too......

anyway, it's nice to know it's all your fault Jerry

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    A member here messaged me a while back to say they had been threatened in a reply to questions on a ebay item.

Obviously the seller thought it was me asking about the ebay item as they used my name and said other threatening comments about legal action.

It seems I am infamous.
    I believe that you are to appear on the next edition of 'Crimewatch.'

I Laugh when I hear people threaten .." Legal action " I know they must watch too much Police detective sitcoms.

Legal action based on what?......thoughts and opinions...whether right or wrong? Give me a break
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast