Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

SMP
    ?

Genuine helmets, £361 and £285 ! Seems rust is the new money maker . Fakers, take note !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker   The new  ebay money maker  

Wow...I missed these......... I did see a new name for our list t’other day....but now I can’t remember it....old age eh?

Just wondering who might want a camo M16 at a strangely low price and with heavy pitting under the camo paint? But it's being sold by MTUK so it must be all right! Er....?
    WW1 GERMAN M16 CAMOUFLAGE STEEL HELMET WITH WHITE LEATHER 3 PAD LINER.100% | eBay

Quote by William1 View Post
    Just wondering who might want a camo M16 at a strangely low price and with heavy pitting under the camo paint? But it's being sold by MTUK so it must be all right! Er....?
    WW1 GERMAN M16 CAMOUFLAGE STEEL HELMET WITH WHITE LEATHER 3 PAD LINER.100% | eBay
    No idea whether this seller usually flogs fakes but to me it looks original...

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    No idea whether this seller usually flogs fakes but to me it looks original...
    And it's an M17...

No idea whether this seller usually flogs fakes..
    Made a career of it
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Oh dear....here we go again.....when's the next plane from Malta due in?

Quote by Composite View Post
    Oh dear....here we go again.....when's the next plane from Malta due in?
    Too cryptic for me Composite what am I missing?

Too cryptic for me Composite what am I missing?
    Expecting to see lots more fake malta camos soon..
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Sorry Mr Cat......its just that this thread goes quiet for a while...and then, as they say in all good war films..."it's TOO quiet"....and then wonderfully creative items....or highly rare and collective stuff emerges from history....and we sit and watch folk buy it...then some one makes a statement...then someone else threatens legal action, then someone tells a story about a court case or how their second cousin is a Lawyer in the States.....yada yada yada......to summarise...stuff gets advertised some times which some here think might be questionable.....other folk who probably don't even know about such Forums (or who don't want to publicise the marvelous thing they think they're the only one to see ON EBAY!!!!) pay a great deal of money for.....

You know those movies when the someone is locked in with the T Rex...but doesn't know it....and all their mates are hammering on the thick glass trying to warn them...but the glass is soooooo thick that they can't be heard?.......well, we're hammering....and the T Rex just keeps chomping away.......and it turns out that the glass ain't the only thick thing around....

Page 44 of 81 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast