Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast

The new ebay money maker

Article about: One of these sold for over £880. The other two hope to !

Folks, be ware of this notorious Faker. He regularly posts fake items on eBay, manufactured to deceive and defraud. Ebay has been informed Numerous times, but don’t seem to care! His name is Jeremy Goldsmith, he owns Mountfitchet castle and The House on the Hill toy museum (can’t get my head around a guy who runs a museum, but spends his spare time ripping off collectors with blatant fakes!?). If you google him there’s lots on him. He uses the seller name ‘insomnia-parents’, although the names change regularly, he also uses ‘Grandads-loft’ and ‘Vongold’ but also others. I have also seen his fake garbage for sale on auction sites including Bonhams, he is a prolific faker, so beware! Other notes elsewhere on these forums:

Escape and Evasion / Survival aids - Silk maps and Escape Compasses + more!

Quote by Truebrit View Post
    Folks, be ware of this notorious Faker. He regularly posts fake items on eBay, manufactured to deceive and defraud. Ebay has been informed Numerous times, but don’t seem to care! His name is Jeremy Goldsmith, he owns Mountfitchet castle and The House on the Hill toy museum (can’t get my head around a guy who runs a museum, but spends his spare time ripping off collectors with blatant fakes!?). If you google him there’s lots on him. He uses the seller name ‘insomnia-parents’, although the names change regularly, he also uses ‘Grandads-loft’ and ‘Vongold’ but also others. I have also seen his fake garbage for sale on auction sites including Bonhams, he is a prolific faker, so beware! Other notes elsewhere on these forums:

Escape and Evasion / Survival aids - Silk maps and Escape Compasses + more!
    He has even been on here defending his Ebay sales. I don't know why he needs so many Ebay names when he swears it is all legit.
    (Imwatchingyou67 now banned)
    The new ebay money maker

If you search his name on Google you find lots of pictures of a large Cock. A great self promoter.

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    What amazed me was that one of the photos showed a glimpse of the modern foam inside
    Ah Ah Ah right here it is

The new  ebay money maker

SMP
    ?

Dunkirk camo !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The new  ebay money maker  

...and......your point is? ;-)

?

Or an explosion in a paint factory.

SMP
    ?

Quote by tinlid View Post
    Or an explosion in a paint factory.
    A recent explosion ?

?

It does have age to it.

The helmet definitely has age...they all do...even the post war Dutch ones are 70 years old.....but.....?????

really awful cromwell WVS Canteen one on flebay at moment!! Hmmm

Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast