Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial Service

Article about: Hello all, just got this helmet in the mail, arrived direct from Essex today. A smashing example of a MkII helmet badged to the Royal Engineers, in Hadrians wall camo, and it in fact has wha

Default New helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial Service

Hello all, just got this helmet in the mail, arrived direct from Essex today.

A smashing example of a MkII helmet badged to the Royal Engineers, in Hadrians wall camo, and it in fact has what I believe to be -THE- Kings shilling!

Quite certain of its authenticity, as it doesn't smell of paint. Belonged to a member of the Northumbrian Ulster Territorial Service, it's a rare and remarkable helmet, and while I had never heard of the Northumbrian Ulster Territorial Service, this is no stretch due to the loss of war records etc.

Cheers

New helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial ServiceNew helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial ServiceNew helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial ServiceNew helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial ServiceNew helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial Service

?

New helmet: HADRIANS Wall CAMO MKII Northumbrian Ulster Territorial Service

SMP
    ?

Beautiful helmet. Congratulations !

Was it expensive ?

Certainly was, but i feel it has a special place in my collection. He posted it once the Western union payment cleared, which took a few days as it had to be routed though a Nigerian banking firm...??? I thought it odd but i have the helmet and it's a keeper!

SMP
    ?

Well quality costs !

Doubt I will ever get one that nice. Still, I live in hope. Ebay never has original helmets like this . Most of them are fake.

Just out of curiosity, why is there paper and a coin taped to the helmet? The badge is taped on too?

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why is there paper and a coin taped to the helmet? The badge is taped on too?
    This is a joke thread. See the E Bay new money maker thread.

LOL.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

SMP
    ?

What ? Are you saying this helmet isn't real ? ?

Ade ?

?

Knowing how creative Goldie is, i'm sure he'll churn up one that's similar or maybe better
    PS now he's even giving away free motorbikes and jeeps with his helmets:
    PPS any comments on the signed para helmet he's got listed (regarding authenticity I mean?)

Quote by SMP View Post
    What ? Are you saying this helmet isn't real ? ?

Ade ?
    It is real, just enhanced.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast